Due to upcoming New Year’s Eve we’re giving you a tip what to combine Doti chocolates with in New Year’s Eve menu to take the most flavour out of them :
- Classical cherries in chocolate create a perfect fusion of flavours with a glass of champagne for New Year’s toast
- Incredible, candied rhubarb in chocolate goes well with a glass of sweet, white wine
- For whiskey lovers we recommend our seasonal walnuts covered with chocolate and sprinkled with cocoa
- Black currant or aronia berries like the company of dry, red wine
- A great addition to long drinks based on apple juice would be almonds in white chocolate with cinnamon sprinkle
- The popular and liked ‘Cosmopolitan’ drink form a good composition with cranberries in chocolate
We wish you wonderful party time and Happy New Year 2017!