We proudly present BANANAS IN MILK CHOCOLATE COLLECTION. Are you ready for some helpful information about this unique product? Let’s go!
The milk chocolate we use in the new product contains a lot of magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus, potassium and calcium, and is rich in vitamins A, D, E and B. It supports brain function during increased mental work and provides us with a sizable boost of energy. When combined with bananas, milk chocolate becomes an ideal fuel for active athletes and can make up for energy loss as well as normalize blood sugar levels.
Bananas in chocolate can be a great snack choice for students. The potassium it contains increases their focus, and the fructose acts as a real tonic for the brain.
Why did we decide to use bananas? They are extremely rich in minerals and other nutrients such as pectin and antioxidants. They are also a natural remedy for many diseases. Here are some of their additional benefits:
- Due to the high content of potassium, bananas lower blood pressure. This can help stabilize blood pressure level changes, relieve tension in veins and arteries, and help organs remain well oxygenated. Potassium also reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes.
- Thanks to the high content of magnesium, which has calming, anti-stress properties, bananas can have a positive impact on our mood. In addition, they contain tryptophan, which during its decomposition turns into serotonin - the hormone of happiness.
- Bananas alleviate symptoms of diarrhea and heartburn, because high pectin content binds water and absorbs toxins. Pectins also lower cholesterol levels in the body. In addition, the presence of potassium makes it easier to make up for loss of the electrolyte caused by prolonged diarrhea.
- Bananas consumed in moderation support weight loss. The tryptophan they contain aids in regulating metabolism, thereby reducing appetite. Manganese, which supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, also accelerates digestion. The presence of water-absorbing fiber which expands in the stomach brings a feeling of satiety and defers hunger for longer periods of time.
- Thanks to their high calcium content, bananas help in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
Wasn't our choice a great one? Aren’t the ingredients we selected just a perfect match? Now, all that's left to do is to taste this perfect combination of flavors and enjoy all the goodness they bring to your health!
The bananas are available in 100g bags with a tag.